On Site Amenities
- On-site Management and Engineering staff
- Electronic web-based Tenant Handbook and Work Order Request Service
- Perimeter Door and Elevator Electronic Access Control
- Ample Underground Parking
- On-site Day Care Center
- On-site Food Services
- Walking Distance to Health & Fitness Facilities
- Walking Distance to Metro
- Notary Service
- On-site Conference Center
Bethesda Towers currently offers a free shuttle service to all of its tenants.
The shuttle bus runs two different shifts: 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM, service to/from Bethesda Metro Station. The Dunkin Donuts shop at the Metro is the landmark for tenants to use for pick-up / drop-off at the Metro Station.
The second is a lunch shift: 11:30 AM to 2:00 PM, there are eight stops taking tenants to all of the hot spots in downtown Bethesda. The route itself takes fifteen minutes and the bus leaves every half hour.
The bus stop is on the Bethesda Towers Main Plaza in front of the 4340 / South Tower.